Monday, January 11, 2010

It's been awhile.....

Hello out there. I decided this morning to revisit my Blog and make another go of it.

Every Sunday morning I sit at the kitchen table and figure out what we're going to have for dinner the coming week. I get out my recent bon appetit's, Everyday Food, and whatever else I have set aside for inspiration. I carefully make my grocery list for the week. I try to make a at least 3-5 new recipes a week. Rarely do we eat the same stuff twice and that's because I forget about it and can't find the recipe. I'm hoping the blog with help with that in the New Year.

I just completed this weeks Menu. I hope you enjoy!!

Monday- Orange Mulligatawny Soup and fresh bread.
Tuesday- Moo Shu Pork (Family friendly recipe)
Wednesday- Spaghetti Bolognese and a nice fresh salad.
Thursday- Asian Steak salad with cucumber and napa cabbage.
Friday- Thai Fried Rice
Saturday- Veggie Burrito's.

Keep in mind, our family has committed to eating smarter this year so these recipes are all on the "lighter" side.

Have a spectacular week!

3 comments:

Jen said...

yay. i am always looking for recipes. so i am all over stealing some of yours!

Marian said...

Me, too! I look forward to hearing about the Moo Shu pork. I'm a big fan of Moo Shu, though this is problematic in my family...
1. We have a hermit crab named Moo Shu. And I eat Moo Shu, the dish. This bothers Moo Shu's owner.
2. I love cabbage. My family hates cabbage.
Oh, well. Looking forward to your blogging! =)

r said...

No French fries!?