Sunday, July 6, 2008

Sunday Dinner Out with the Kids



Most Sunday's I cook a huge dinner. This Sunday I was too tired. We decided to get into the car and see where we ended up. Our travels took us to Mad Mex in South Hills. It's been a staple for us for many years. It's ALWAYS good. www.madmex.com/entrance/.
The service was great and dinner was yummy as usual. Ron had his usual Carnitas Burrito-A porky fun bag padded with slow-roasted swine in garlic, cilantro and beer. Blue cornbread, pico de gallo and sweet-n-sour slaw on the side. The server suggested a side of their BBQ sauce. He loved the addition to his old favorite. She got some serious points that one. She was also GREAT with the children. We love that!!! I went with the Dance Marathon Burrito- Spicy spinach, portabello mushrooms and marinated chicken. The spinach was spicy and added some good heat. I've never ordered this one before. I could have done without the spinach. Other than that, it was good.

No comments: